End User License Agreement
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT Time Series Lab or Time Series Lab – State Space Edition or Time Series Lab – Dynamic Score Edition or Time Series Lab – Score Edition or Time Series Lab – Sports Statistics Edition, hereinafter referred to as "TSL" is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed to you under this agreement, not sold to you. By downloading, installing, obtaining a license key, or otherwise accessing or using the software, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, that you understand it, and that you accept and agree to be bound by its terms. If you are accepting this agreement on behalf of a company, organization, educational institution, or agency, instrumentality or department of a government (an "entity") as its authorized legal representative, then you represent and warrant that you have the power and authority to bind such entity to these terms.
1. COPYRIGHT: All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to TSL and any copies thereof are owned by NLITN.
- a. Installation and Usage. Licenses are per user and valid for use on all supported operating systems. License keys may be used on multiple computers and operating systems, provided the license key holder is the primary user.
- b. Backup Copies. You may make copies of the license key and or TSL for backup and archival purposes.
- c. NLITN can revoke license keys at any time.
- a. Work around any technical limitations in the software.
- b. Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software.
- c. Publish the software for others to copy.
- d. Use the software in any way that is against the law.
- a. Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copy of TSL.
- b. Distribution. You may not distribute or sell license keys or TSL to third parties. Licenses will be revoked if distributed or sold to third parties.
- c. Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the license key or TSL.
5. NO WARRANTIES: NLITN expressly disclaims any warranty for TSL, which is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall NLITN be liable for any damages due to use of TSL, to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information. In no event will NLITN be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages. NLITN shall have no liability with respect to the content of TSL or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, trademark rights, business interruption, loss of privacy or the disclosure of confidential information.