Version 1.00 is the newest version of Time Series Lab - Score Edition. Currently, Windows 64 bit is the only supported platform.
"Windows Defender Smartscreen prevented an unrecognised app from starting".
If you encounter this warning message, click the "More info" link at the end of the warning paragraph. You see a new window with a new option: Run anyway.
Of course you can always run the program by a virus scanner after which you will see that Time Series Lab - Score Edition is not malware.
We go live soon!
- New outline of "Model setup" and "Advanced settings" menu
- Fixed bug regarding the identification of two AR components
- Fixed inefficiency in likelihood calculation
- Added functionality where the user can select the time series axis from the loaded database
- Right mouse click on graphs for additional options on "Graphics" and "Forecasting" page
- More elaborate description of estimated model on "Main menu" page
- Functionality added to update the program without the need of manually downloading the newest install file
- Diagnostic tests added
- Interactive forecasting where losses from several loss functions are reported for user-selected forecast windows
- Addition of probability distributions "Exponential Generalized Beta 2", "Exponential", and "Bernoulli"
- Addition of leverage effect in scale
- Tooltip messages are added to inform the user about functionalities
- Addition of second autoregressive component
- ACF and PACF plotting functionality on "Load data" page
- Interactive model description on "Model setup" page
- Significance levels included in parameter report
- Graphical capabilities added to the "Load data" page
- Data transformations can be applied to the data
- Addition of explanatory variables for location and scale
- User can select a range (t1-t2) from the time series to estimate